Saturday, April 05, 2008

In with the New: April Showers Edition


As my mother always told me, "Everyone has to start somewhere." In other words, even the most talented, amazing people we encounter were once hesitant neophytes. So it is with blogging. There are many potentially great bloggers who lack only readership and encouragement. This segment is my effort to provide worthy young blogs a little of each.

It is my pleasure to introduce nine new spanking-oriented blogs. I hope you will visit and enjoy them.

Hearts and Paddles
Her Secret Corner
Hermione's Heart
Loving Discipline
Luvbunny's Journey
Positively Spanking
Spanked Partner
The Discipline Blog of Mark
This Girl's Life

As you explore these blogs, I encourage you to leave comments. New bloggers are typically starved for feedback. They don't know whether they are doing things right or if anyone is even out there. Your timely words of support can make the difference between a successful blog and an abandoned effort.

To these new bloggers, let me bid you welcome to our community. I look forward to watching your blogs grow and thrive. I hope you find the spanko blogging experience as rewarding as I have!

Keywords: , , , ,

5 comments :

Hermione said...

Bonnie,

Thanks for the additional introduction. Visitors are always welcome.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some new blogs to read. What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

thanks very much :)

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, thank you very much. Many people are finding their way to my humble blog thanks to the link from your blog. And now a link in an article too. Thank you very much. Please come and read me some time, okay? ;-)

Greenwoman said...

That's a great bunch of blogs Bonny! I picked up feeds from nearly all of them. Thank you for doing this each month!

Reesa Roberts said...

Welcome to you all! Thanks, Bonnie!

Post a Comment